Saturday, September 25, 2010

天。空 Sky Line

this one is night shooting with my phone camera --- do u know what i shot ?? is moon~~
u see the moon so big n bright but so far then cant see clearly

i took it when i was eating my bfast

watched too much drama --- cant hold & touch the sun !!! around 5 something PM

i took it at car when im going back home that time almost 5 something PM ....

i think of u when saw the sky ~~~ i think u will like the sky like this !!

Blue sky & white cloud

i took it when going to a small hill ... need 1 hour drive my my home~~

got chance bring u go ter la....have a cold weather ter~~~



how how how...this is my hometown sky view ~~~
when i saw it ... first i rmmb is u LAI PEI HAN~~~
i think u will like here view n place....
even here not look like big city but here really a good view n natural country ~~~
hope next time u can come here n shoot again uself with ur lao gong (DSLR) ^^