Monday, October 24, 2011

Good day :)

what a good sem for me
i have like no stress at all
i can understand those ppl
can enjoy his/her study life
with no stress aldy.

YUAN LAI NA ME SIOK XDD

assignment?? hahaha
the most difficult position is not belong to me
the most easy position also not belong to me
so what i'm worry for??
enjoy my life.hahahha

i think someone got a same feeling with me.
this sem so far so good...no pressure. XD
kan kan kan kan...

i just realize not everything want to achieve
give uself a small break will bring you to another space :)

*oh shit,my English us fucking shit*
*i think this is the most proper English* hahaha

oh ya,4get to tell. i decided move back to brother's house
even i know is hard n tired but i willing to save the money :)

i bought a new toy for me.XD hope he wont stolen lah...